Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why do you learn english?

sunc

sunc

China

i like english,but my english is very poor!first,learning english i can read more good books,and know friends from all of the world.it's a good thing to shave the life,feelings,hobby…;second if i know english,i could teach kids english,and they can have more and more playmates from all of the world,they can watch the english moive themselies…learning english is the faverite thing….i think,what about you?

05:15 AM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ERIC GUO

ERIC GUO

China

JUST FOR A GOOD LIFE

07:33 AM Jan 23 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

2 reasons :  hobby and for good job!

07:50 AM Jan 23 2008 |

xinven

China

I love it! I love it due to my hobby and also for my living. But my spoken english is poor and I have been feazed by it all the time. Anyboby can advise me some good suggestions? Thanks a lot!

08:30 AM Jan 23 2008 |

dingdmao

China

my job need to learning english 

08:40 AM Jan 23 2008 |

ramu066

Myanmar

For a good job.and for everything…....

08:40 AM Jan 23 2008 |

chenenglish

China

I like it very much

08:51 AM Jan 23 2008 |

Stacy Dan

Stacy Dan

Australia

Why should we learn English?The answer is quite simple for me! I think it is a must and a useful tool to communicate with friends all over the world,and nowadays ,as we all know,with the rapid development of the advanced technology,we will never can tell what our future will be like several years later,so we have to learn different languages to broaden our horizons of thinking and vision,moreover,we have to be under huge pressure if we are still restrict ourselves in the narrow circle or a path,we would never know how much distance between our own country and the rich countries,like America,Britain.We are learning English ,not only for the job required,but also we learn for our own country,our own society,and our own motherland,nobody can say if you learn other languages,you will probably forget your own mother tongue one day,actually,that is impossible! Unless you move to another country and later you never try to speak that kind of language,you will still speak it as fluently as you did before.

So learning English is surely important for everyone,even if you are a native speaker,you have to talk to different people and friends  so as to know about other cultures. 

10:16 PM Jan 23 2008 |

Stacy Dan

Stacy Dan

Australia

Do not always complain about your poor English,you have to know that not everyone was born to speak the languages well,all we have to do is to practise more ,never regard it as a drugdery,it is a piece of serious work and you should pay special attention to it.So juat let us share our experience and immerse ourselves in learning it!And i am sure,we will make much progress in the near future!

10:21 PM Jan 23 2008 |

xinven

China

I think all of you said it very well, at the current time for me, it will be a great chance to get better raise or promotion if I can master in English, I have a big loan from Bank and I need to return money to bank every month. My god, it is too tired now.

01:05 AM Jan 24 2008 |

vrb_3d

vrb_3d

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

I learn english beacuse use internet and search article  for 3ds max and another software

and interested this language beacuse It`s very beautifulCool

11:31 AM Jan 24 2008 |