Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hard question

miss bochra

Morocco

what has to do a girl who found that his boyfriend Betrayed her with a girl who is less beautyful and not inteligent in the same time that girl who's been betrayed her friends told her before to break up with that boy because he does not deserve her but she did not listen to them because she beleived in him and thought that he's going to change but he did not he becam worst and worst and now she wants to break up with him what do you say to that girl or what would you do i you were in this case even i you are a girl or a boy im waiting for your answers

03:10 PM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Stacy Dan

Stacy Dan

Australia

I am sorry?Do you always write passages like this?I am sorry ,but i really cant read them ,i do not know what you are saying here after a nonstop sentense,i should say not because the questionwhich you asked is hard but the way that you wrote are difficult to understand,so please if you really wanna get the correct answers ,you had better rewrite them again so that anoy one might be able to help you.

09:45 PM Jan 23 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

what has to do ,a girl who found that his boyfriend, Betrayed her with a girl ,who is lnot beautyful as her ,and not inteligent , in the same time that girl who's been betrayed ,her friends told her before to break up with that boy ,because he does not deserve her ,but she did not listen to them because she beleived in him ,and thought that he's going to change ,but he did not ,he becam worst and worst ,and now she wants to break up with him, what do you say to that girl, or what would you do ,if you were in this case, even if you are a girl ,or a boy. im waiting for your answers. plz

04:36 PM Jan 24 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

i think now it is clear

04:36 PM Jan 24 2008 |

if_i_refuse

Belarus

break up with him and move on

05:53 PM Jan 24 2008 |

abu_sandra

abu_sandra

Saudi Arabia

we cant judge life

break up better

10:35 PM Jan 24 2008 |

zidongwzb

zidongwzb

China

Agree with "if i refuse"&"abu sandra"

12:02 AM Jan 25 2008 |

miss bochra

Morocco

thank you all and  that's what i have done with him and lianhanjin i know some f words and i said some hhhh kiss

07:13 PM Jan 25 2008 |