Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

(world) These questions for you (world)

amdokar

amdokar

Morocco

Cry Is there real love in this world ??Is there nice people in this world ??Is there a friendship in this world ??Why we controlled evil ??Why choose the difficult ways ??   .......... and Why has no friends ?? that's very sad … Cry 

12:27 AM Feb 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pres.prince

India

i accept with everything that you said…... everyone has these problems about care and love…...... try to look ahead in life….

11:21 AM Feb 07 2008 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

There is lots of everything if you look for it. If you look for despair, there is lots of that. If you look for love, you'll find it.

Evil? The real evil is religion and the people who use it as a political tool. Religion is controlled evil, to use your term,

Friends? You have to take it step by step. Some friendships lead into love and some love turns into friendships. You have to take the first step. Find ten people on here that you would like to meet, send them a message here on Ebaby and wait for an answer. If no one responds, send ten more. I've met so many people on Ebaby that I barely have time to talk to them all. If you look for good, you will find it. Patience comes with age, I guess, but it can be learned too. Good luck!

12:34 PM Feb 07 2008 |

lillian.jia

China

Yes,there is.As long as you believe it,it will be.

12:50 PM Feb 07 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

the question is…

why do we born in order to die?

what's the sense?

12:57 PM Feb 07 2008 |

amdokar

amdokar

Morocco

thank you for you advices

my friends

10:53 PM Feb 07 2008 |

Ange888

Ange888

Brazil

I think the person aren`t be happy always…

01:44 AM Feb 08 2008 |

englishlabor

China

yeah, person can't be always happy. Sometimes others look down on us and it always make us self-doubt.Can we have enough ability to gain the ideal life.But I firmly believe that the answer is "YES".You can ,every body can have the ability to gain our ideal life.But the first step is to set a goal . For example, if you want to make friends with others ,then you should first show passion to others ,send them invitation message and share them with your interesting experience. Then you should also learn to present in public ,like giving a report,don't mind whenever you make mistakes. If you are extroverted enough ,it is very easy to make friends with others and it will also help you to gain your ture love .These things are related with each other.Please trust me…If you unfortunately encounter failure in love ,never mind,too, it means that he/her is not your ture love and we can learn many useful things from our mistakes. 

04:44 AM Feb 08 2008 |

haihaibs

haihaibs

China

if you like,then you can have at least in your mind.

if you do,then you can get at least partly

the world is a misture of joy and anger, if you wanna have joy, you have to accept anger. even sadness first.

It's up to you, if you like,we are all your friends,and could be your real friends.

Good luck to you.

05:03 AM Feb 08 2008 |