Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

3 ways to destroy Christianity

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

Dear; don’t care about the title, but do care about the content only   .

Christianity must be owed Islam Quran is the unique book in Islam world ,where no one have any doubt that it’s a message from the God. Quran is a true fact and a unique Allah’s book which has no a single mistake and no one can change a single word of it like this; Allah challenges all human . Quran assured Jesus “ peace be upon” prophecy and assured that Jesus’ birth is a miracle , his mother “peace be upon her “ is virgin , and she has no touch with male, if Allah wants things to be ,he “almighty” only say; be and things com to be, Quran 3,44 “And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah) He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers like that Muslim have their faith on Jesus “peace be upon him” not like Christians who alleged that Jesus is the son of the God ,which is bearable sin Muslim believe that God has granted Jesus a power “miracle “by which he can recreate the died person to prove his prophecy , but this is only a temporary privileges and finely God has left Jesus up to heaven .not crossed . Quran contain many proven about Jesus prophecy Islam aspire to all mankind to having a deep insight on Islam religion .

11:48 AM May 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

ok, Certainly that Juses (P.B.U.H) is not God's son,

1st… ALLAH is above having a son, a wife or a partner

2nd.. when Juses in His son, so ALLAH likes having sons, why he have no more than one !!???

3rd.. If he is realy His son not just a prophet like all prophets… why ALLAH sent another prophet (MUHAMMED) after His (son) ?

anyway….

I confess that Christianity in a real religion, but the faith was changed,

the heading of the topic is WRONG

i must be ( christianity in Qura'an)

or (prophet Juses in Qura'a)

not this SRTICT heading….

regards

07:07 PM Sep 08 2009 |

vivianjjx

vivianjjx

China

nonsense

08:28 AM Sep 09 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

That’s right, it’s nonsense .-

Is it really relifion of peace if you want destroy Christianity ? I think you will never do it, because european people and american people will not let you do this ;) You should respect every religon.

And is that GOOD that in your religion, when girl will be raped….she musn’t go to the police, cause then she will be dead!!!!!! omggg -.
and this fucking man who raped, will be free all the time.

Everyone says that if being born in islamic countries, just being born as MAN, cause MEN CAN EVERYTHING, and WOMEN ? NOTHIN, thats trueeee ! 

11:15 AM Nov 01 2012 |