Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What language do you prefer besides English?

Self Talker

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I my self love Russian,German..And I Begin to learn one of them in 2weeks…How about you,do you have any other ideas?

06:21 AM Mar 18 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saraparsi

saraparsi

Spanish.Beautiful and easy.I'm crazy about it.<!-Session data->

06:44 AM Mar 18 2011 |

Self Talker

what is your purpose of choosing this language Saraparsi?Because of the language?Or Spain or Spain culture?

06:59 AM Mar 18 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Actually all of them.You know I love Spain a lot.Don't you think Spain is something else from other European countries?

Their culture,football.and in general they are like Iranians,nosy and talkative.I love them.

07:06 AM Mar 18 2011 |

Self Talker

You know Sara..I haven't heard any Spanish yet,May be I will interested in Spain as soon as I hear it…You know I got interested in Russian because I used to see a russian movie and I Completely interested in Russian…Hard and Interesting language it is…, what do you think about Russia or Germany….How about their culture?...

Hey Sara as I see in your profile..You have studied in Safir,Does Safir,teaches other languages besides English?..I myself studied in Jahed English institute and Just 1 month in Zabane Meli In enghelab st….. 

07:13 AM Mar 18 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Actually.I'm not interested in German and I haven't heard about Russian.And I have no information about these countries.

Yes,Safir teaches French, too.But there is just one branch in Tehran,Mir Damad.

I think Safir is the best,better than Kish.

07:26 AM Mar 18 2011 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

I like Japanese and Korean…

11:07 AM Mar 18 2011 |

kevin12345679

China

My second favourite foreign language is Spanish. There are many western courtry people speak Spanish!

My third favourite foreign language is russian, because Russia culture is special, i want to understand its culture!

04:11 PM Mar 18 2011 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

I love "english" more than any other language (after polish:P),but i am pretty crazy about spanish,i adore the way it sounds and i am gonna learn it soon.Speaking english and spanish is very usefull.I used to speak german,but then i didn't have any oportunity to use it anymore and "it's gone",i think i'll learn  german one day again anyway:) The other language i  like is korean,of course i mean the way it sounds,cause i can say only one korean word haha,sounds cool!

06:49 PM Mar 18 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

spanish without dubts

....y puedo habar un poquito en Español tambien, me gusta mucho

10:57 PM Mar 19 2011 |

Moon Lee

Moon Lee

China

Russiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my favorite language.

09:05 AM Mar 20 2011 |