Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

pampararam

RastaBarbie

Slovakia

Hi guys :)

I have one cinderela for us. 

Adventure for happiness

One day little and naive girl went to the city for work entertainment, to get a new experiences, to get  a boyfriend, and for school surely.She was working hard at small restaurant, but she likes that and everyone in that buillding likes her. That was a really good job and really good time in her life. Great summer, partyies, new people new friends,festivals,music,funn,entertainment….but one day she start going to school… Technicaly Inggeneering. It was so hard…new science, new people, new system…..dhe told to herself f**k the system….she really dont like that…But on the other side she was happy that she found next great people at school…new really great friends. They were learning together, go to a party together,and they were sad together. When the last day on this school comming, her new friends organized a little party for her…she was really surprised and  everything that evening makes her cry.That was great, she really feeld ho they loves her. ..........The End

This story is telling my story hehehe I have “epic mood” now :) So you can say your opinion, you can hate my grammar ….Im really happy for people around me…and In future Im planning to be a comedian (actor) :) Jah Bless YA !!!!!

12:16 AM Jan 27 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

afsaneh111

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi my friend

10:20 AM Apr 14 2015 |

afsaneh111

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi my friend

10:20 AM Apr 14 2015 |

elharadihamza

Morocco

hi