Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Hi, what s your favorite english book?

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

My favioret book is"Animal Farm" by George Orwell.His real name is  Eric Blair.He is from India.

this book is "A fairy Story" ."It is a simple tale of what happens when the animal on Mr Jones 's farmget rid of the owner and  ttake the  farme over themselves .Thier revolution begins  with the best of intentions, but is  undermined  bycorruption and greed , a chilling  allegory of the events that took place when Communism was established.

It  was enjoyable story .And what s about do you have any favorite story?Smile

07:24 PM Jan 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

No replies

10:47 AM Jan 15 2008 |

DE_CARVALLO

United Arab Emirates

Hi

I agree with you hakimi but I think reading from the book has special taste.. Some people prefer reading from books  and looking to the pages rather than scanning  through the screen

So my favorite book is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People written by Stephen R. Covey This book discusses the foundation skills and the best guide line of leadership.

08:33 PM Jan 15 2008 |

om moaaz

om moaaz

Egypt

i have read it 12 years ago when i was in 1st year at collage i admire the auther  intellegant so much

in how he express his motions & national problem in such afunny story

08:54 PM Jan 15 2008 |

rihab2008

rihab2008

Tunisia

First  i don't think that internet  is waste of time       because you can learn new thing of caurse if you want as you can read  some story in it. I know very well that the people forget that the book is the best friend.Smile 

08:02 PM Jan 18 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Now I read two booksSmile, but they are no english, but one of them about english:)

10:04 PM Jan 18 2008 |

coastee

coastee

China

'harry potter'

although J K  Rowling  won't write the next

i've read 1-7 'HP' 

everyone is fantastic

04:14 AM Jan 19 2008 |

Zebe

Zebe

Argentina