Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

marriage for money

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

Hi! Nowdays a lot of girls prefer to marry for money but not for love. Is it true? What is your attitude towards marriage for money? 

06:06 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

Interesting topic…. For me, I prefer marry a good man.

06:30 PM Jan 26 2008 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

there are many reasons stimuate both genders to get marriage and money is one of these logical reasons .beside love ,shape ,outside beauty ,inside beauty and so on ..there is no specific reason that we can judge that it is the most important one or the key of having a successful marriage .....i think marriage is relative  thing that depened on person's attitude toward it

06:41 PM Jan 26 2008 |

vol

China

have you seen so many chicks walking around with a bald old man around 50 or 63, whispering,fake smile on the faces? Undecided

how many of them do you think are true in love? don't fool yourselves! they get close to them just for their deposit in the bank account. Sealed

and how many 'good' girls are there left that will be willing to marry a sort of handsome young man including me who never brag about how wealthy they are ?   yeah,you will not,because you never know how rich they are only by juding their simple plain reserved way.Cry

what a pity! oh,how many cool men will break their hearts at the sight of such fake girls hanging around the evilful streets!       why those chicks be such stupid..

07:10 PM Jan 26 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

And it's difficult to say that money can bring happiness

08:39 PM Jan 26 2008 |

yandujinjie

United Kingdom

without love there is nothing love is from the heart. not from bank account

07:48 AM Jan 27 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour! Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:30 AM Jan 27 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

<marquee> i dont like people who marry only for money…love is the first priority </marquee>

03:24 PM Feb 11 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

Yes, you are right. As for me I can't marry for money if I don't love. One day I had such situation but I refused. As for me it's very hard to live with person you don't love.

06:17 PM Feb 12 2008 |

rambo07

Turkey

ı am musiciaan,  ı want to marry  wıth a beautıful woman

04:45 PM Jul 18 2008 |

rambo07

Turkey

ı am musiciaan,  ı want to marry  wıth a beautıful woman

04:45 PM Jul 18 2008 |