Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i was moved by the Olimpic torch lighting ceremony on Mt. Qomolangma

xiantu.niu

xiantu.niu

China

When I saw the Olimpic torch successfully arrived to the summit of mt.Qomolangma,I could not help my tears outflowing on my face.Today is not a day that someone always be moved by something,but I admit,this time,I was moved,and never shamed for it. Mt.Qomolangma is thought the highest summit of the world.the successful action fulfilled the promise which Chinese had made to the world.

04:14 AM May 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

H.E

China

outflowing? whoa..is it a bit too much, dear?        hehehe

04:53 AM May 08 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

"gan yu meng xiang" for the "wo de yuan wang". I only dare to dream for carry olympic torch. it is a pride to get chosen people to do it. yups olympic, only the great people can appear in olympic and also fully respect for man/woman who get gold medal, they are the greatest. I think this moment very fantastic that there is only one level after heaven, he..he… "jian qiang yi zhi", strengthen determination and spirit, viva olympiade, hope beijing will perform successfully.   

01:05 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I always admired the patriotism of chinese people being shown in this forum..hopefully olympic event would get success to unite all nations in these sport competion.peace. : D

01:29 AM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I always admired the patriotism of chinese people being shown in this forum..hopefully olympic event would get success to unite all nations in these sport competion.peace. : D

01:31 AM May 09 2008 |

luckypeter

luckypeter

China

ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM!

Welcome to China, Welcome to Beijing.

04:58 AM May 09 2008 |

Small--Q

China

The team is made of Tibetans, Han persons and a Tu person. They are my heros.

China. Keep trying.

08:33 AM May 09 2008 |

Valentinaslabs

Ukraine

Видеонаблюдение купить – http://penza-press.ru/zakazivaem-oxrannue-sistemu.dhtm
Интересная статья от ПрофТехБезпека по видеонаблюдению. Рекомендую. Видеонаблюдение купить

12:17 PM Aug 10 2017 |