Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the world is wide or narrowl ?

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

I think the world is narrow today. By the internet people all over the world can meet together, exchange many things. We can know situation anywhere at once. In your opinion?

01:17 AM Apr 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

candy.ren

candy.ren

China

I believe the world is wider .In my words it's meas inward world.

Today we have known more and more things,including nature,universe and so on.

We don't known what do you think in the next second.

Do you agree with me?

06:22 AM Apr 25 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

candy, I agree with you. the world of knowlege is more and more things that we can not catch them but we can nearer and nearer in spite of time and distance.

07:21 AM Apr 25 2007 |

luckman

luckman

China

cany ,i agree with you too ,yes  you are right  ,so many differert  country  kultur  we can enjoy each other in this group    ........

08:11 AM Apr 25 2007 |

someone11

someone11

Oman

Yes , but do we really have a purpose for our communication?!

What about thinking about trying to change ?!

Why don't we take an advatage of communication and try to discuss the misunderstanding between the different cultures !!

Don't you think this can make the world even more narrow, so we feel we're closer ?!

10:39 AM Apr 25 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i dont know i think it isnt wide nor narrowl … i dont know imUndecided confused.

10:54 AM Apr 25 2007 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

The world is just a tiny point in the universe….

Anyway you are right, today thanks to internet people like us can speak each other like we were in the same room.

The problem is that often people in the same room are chatting by internet worldwide and are very far from them

08:13 AM Jul 22 2014 |