Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i have drawn a picture!!hope to get comments from you XD

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

my drawing

this is combining western childish story elements and chinese opera,what do you think~?

03:33 AM Jun 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

great pic….

also the way you choose the collors is nice…..

03:38 AM Jun 17 2009 |

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

beautiful… i like ur work..

07:31 AM Jun 17 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

i don't like abstractions or combinations of different art styles. i am a painter myself(beginner) and i like to draw smth real ( still life, landscapes). But everyone should have his own style as an artist and your work is very unusual and attractive=) 

to my mind the best  words that an artist can hear -are the words of critisism, cuz criticism is a great stimulus to work harder. Go ahead!=)

BTW what is it? watercolour? or pastel?

12:08 PM Jun 17 2009 |

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

respond to aliyatul_hikmah

well,i come up the concept of this picture is from a traditional love story,the main character(man) leave his girlfriend for career! while he went back to his hometown to marry with his girlfriend but he discovered that his girlfriend have passed away already!

this concept art is described the meeting of them,but her spirit has become a butterfly ,this is a tragedy!!

12:48 PM Jun 17 2009 |

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

respond to elenochka

thanks for your criticism!!i use color pencil to draw it,and then this material is melt with water .so i can use it to create a sense of watercolor!!

12:54 PM Jun 17 2009 |

kurtyeh

kurtyeh

Taiwan

I hope you become famous one day, When the time comes, Please give me more discount for your picture…lol

BTW…This picture looks great!

03:21 PM Jun 17 2009 |

kikii144

kikii144

Latvia

i think this picture is awesome..and i like theese coloursSmile

07:33 PM Jun 17 2009 |

obvious

obvious

Yemen

I think it's wonderful. The combination of colors is just fabulous, great workSmile 

07:54 PM Jun 17 2009 |

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

thanks for your admiration ,I glad to hear different opinion from you! This is my stimulus to create more drawing!!but I am not so satisfactory after I finished this creation .Hey, what I can improve if I draw it again~?

02:03 AM Jun 18 2009 |

louisa_happy

China

good job!~

02:56 PM Jun 18 2009 |