Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do u like chatting with a foreigner?

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

If I have enough time ,I would chat with a foreign friend from morning till night.haha.Cuz I felt it was interesting,we can get to know different cultures and customs.And I can make  friends with them.We share our lives each other.

How do you like chatting with a foreigner? Cool

04:44 PM Jun 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i've talked with a lotta foreign people and i must say this whenever i talk with good foreign people .. it's like magic.. seriously.. i can learn from him/her . he/she can learn from me and so on. it's really awesome and i love talking to people from all over the world. 

09:07 PM Jun 23 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

yeah i think it's so interesting to chat with others

but i can't chat with someone i don't know him well

or at least to know how he thinks

07:37 PM Jun 24 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

i chat with foren people some time to make sure that my english keep up :)

12:12 AM Jun 25 2009 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

yeah,i like chat with foreigners…..i want to chatting with foreigners,exactly.but i have not any foreigner friends.

01:17 AM Jun 25 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

i am agree with you aliyatul

01:21 PM Jun 25 2009 |

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

Yes,Aliyatul,some foreigners are unkind,they made me afraid sometimes.Once,a foreigner (I forgot his name)asked me something about sex and I said I'm not interested in it but he kept aksing me ,that made me anxious and angry…but it taught me a lesson that we can't believe a stranger easily .But I met some kind foreigners ,too.

04:05 PM Jun 25 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

but i think that most of foreighners (males)want to chat with girls for sex not more

so i think that any girl must be aware befor chatting with them except if she wants that.

07:05 PM Jun 25 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

I like talking to foreign. I'ts so cool learning about other countries and meeting peoples all around the world. But my main goal is practise my English.

07:10 PM Jun 25 2009 |

PMV

PMV

China

i just like to talk to someone whos from several countries, not all over the world. sometimes they have no idea about ur culture or some kind of rules  which made me pretty embarrassed. but thats fine..the radiculous thing is that soemtimes they dont even respect what u believe in…

im here not standing against someone nor racial. im telling my own expereinces… u know, everyone is different, being raised in different circumstances. thats why its called "biologic diversity".

07:40 AM Jun 26 2009 |

white love

white love

Viet Nam

yes maybe chat with foreigner  is good, if you want to improve your skill. But you must be carefull.have a lot of dangeroust from chat. so the better is choose a good nickname

01:13 PM Jun 26 2009 |