Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Some comments for Englishbaby...

stiudentz

stiudentz

Malaysia

Some comments for Englishbaby…

Well… Thanks to englishbaby for this forum website, and from this free website, I and others can communicate each other and practice our english.
Just for positive comments,

First about this advertise below is not suitable for me and other kids…. (Because she wear bikini):

Second: about the forum… When I reply a topic from this forum, all comments that I wrote doesn't display what others comment before…

for example:

Re: We Need to Respect each other on this Website   Truth wrote: 

• muslimgal wrote:
  • i think they shud use PM hence the reason its there

You mean, we should send a PM whenever we see someone correcting another person in a crude manner?

Yeah i think that's a good idea.

well on this forum its good…

06:32 AM Jan 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

stiudentz

stiudentz

Malaysia

For the second comment, I can explain as below:

Example, Jazz writes about His School. And now, I want reply a comment about what he wrote. In my reply, it's should display on what he was wrote before. It can more easy for others to read what I have commented and for whom I replied this comment.

K. Any suggestion? Or any idea?

06:37 AM Jan 25 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I cant understand what you mean Frown

Anyway. I liked the advertisement you put on here :)

09:26 AM Jan 25 2010 |

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

A comment for E.baby?

I think I would like to THANK E.baby for the opportunities it gave me, 

i met some of the best people in my life here on E.baby long time ago, and we're still good friends! 

I just wish if there was more control on the topics here in forums, and control on the chatroom too, 

09:38 AM Jan 25 2010 |

stiudentz

stiudentz

Malaysia

englishbaby gave us many thing….

I only want comment about two things only, For the picture (a bikini girl advertisement)... I hope it will deleted. Because, for me.. it's not suitable for students including me…

K..

But… for the second comment, i don't know how to explain it. Hahaha… 

So hard for an english student like me to create these sentences. I hope you will understand what I wrote here.

Sorry for grammar error…. All of you, please help me to learn english here.

haha…. Embarassed 

09:46 AM Jan 25 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I agree about the advertisement. It's also gross for me to constantly be looking at.

I hate coming on the site and being forced to stare at that.

02:02 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

I only want comment about two things only, For the picture (a bikini girl advertisement)... I hope it will deleted. Because, for me.. it's not suitable for students including. I agree with u I think its not suitable.

I dont understand the second comment.

thanks alot

03:32 PM Jan 25 2010 |

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

Ive never seen that ad before

05:40 PM Jan 25 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

me neither…

06:46 PM Jan 25 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

what's the problem about she wearing bikini? haven't you ever been to the beach? I mean it is a woman wearing bikini xD what is strange about that?

08:25 PM Jan 25 2010 |

stiudentz

stiudentz

Malaysia

In Asia, especially in Malaysia, it is strange for a women to wear a bikini and let all other people to see her.

If you can see, our Asian women wear clothes in covering their body, in Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Japan, Chinese and others, has their traditional clothes.

12:39 AM Jan 26 2010 |