Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Girlfriend

AndrewJ

United Kingdom

Hi, I need help- I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, she’s suddenly too busy to hang out with me and she started encouraging me to spend time with other people. If she ever left me my whole life would fall apart :( What is the best way to be sure that a person is cheating?

11:55 AM Jan 06 2017 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Atulechka

Atulechka

Russian Federation

Hi, Andrew.

As a girl, I would say she’s not certainly cheating on you. Her behavior may, and it’s highly likely that it does, display she doesn’t have as intense feelings for you as she used to have. The cheating itself only sometimes follows that.

The feelings can be revitalised. But since your question is how to detect cheating, I’d try to come up with an answer to that. I think if she begins to hide her messages, phone calls, new acquaintances from you, that’s a pretty bad sign.

02:45 PM Jan 09 2017 |

Jaycey

United Kingdom

Maybe you should consider buying some audio/video recorder?

09:43 PM Jan 11 2017 |

AndrewJ

United Kingdom

What exactly do you mean by that?

10:48 PM Jan 12 2017 |

Jaycey

United Kingdom

You can buy e.g. http://www.detective-store.com/pen-micro-hd-camera-esonic-cam-3hd-916.html or http://www.detective-store.com/minature-audio-video-camcorder-esonic-cam-u7-700.html and you will be sure

11:12 PM Jan 13 2017 |

AndrewJ

United Kingdom

do you think it is a good idea?

10:04 PM Jan 17 2017 |

Jaycey

United Kingdom

Yes, I used it a few times, it’s very simple and pen camera is also very pratical. Just put it on a table and you will hear everything. What’s more both devices have motion detection

03:48 PM Jan 19 2017 |

AndrewJ

United Kingdom

Thanks, everything is clear now :)

03:56 PM Jan 19 2017 |