Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing in your Life??

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

helloooooooo every body how are you ? hope you feel very well Laughing first at all  I would like to know your opinion  be honest ok ?Smile

I've a question and some of answers
I want u think a bout the truest answer
so
the question is : what is the most important thing in your Life??

is it
1-just to be happy .
2-being in a great relationship
3-having a great job or owning a great car or house

"it is an idea that will help me 2 know how do you think "

please, choose the answer which you think is the truest answer

alot of thanks Wink

08:05 AM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chandru007

chandru007

India

hai…
this is good quation…
i choose the firest one…
i need only happy…if we are happy,we get what we expect..

08:22 AM Nov 28 2007 |

Vicky Han

Vicky Han

China

hello everyone

in my opinion, the most important thing is having a good job, to be a excellent white-collar, and then make my parents happy and live a goog life.

Coolest, thanks for your good questions.

09:40 AM Nov 28 2007 |

aslı_tr

aslı_tr

Turkey

I think the most important things are family,friends.in brief I say "2".relationship is important.when I know new people or when I contact with my friends,I'm too happy.people can't be happy completly with car,house etc.these things are temporary.

11:42 AM Nov 28 2007 |

sharare

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i am a teacher and i really love my students.having a kind husband and nice sons make me very happy .thank GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

01:13 PM Nov 28 2007 |

luntik

luntik

Russian Federation

coolest, you've given a narrow choice of things that may be the most important in one's life. It's ok for statistics – to give ready optoins. If you want to know what lies beyond your given options – leave your question open-ended. :) I personally  found it difficult to answer your question, because none of your options is the most important for me. My son is my world. :)

01:24 PM Nov 28 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

the most important thing to me is just to pe happy and to live happily ever after with out happiness we just can't live soo i choose the first one XD

03:58 PM Nov 28 2007 |

tuanpq

tuanpq

Viet Nam

Hello Vicky Han.I do not know the word white-collar mean.Could you explain for me.thanks

01:30 AM Nov 29 2007 |

honosally

China

Hi, I agree with shafali exactly. happiness is the most important in my life. I think when I feel happiness, I will hold a great  job,house, a happiness family, a love me husband. and other things I would like to have. So I think the happiness is the pursuit of everybody in their live.

01:51 AM Nov 29 2007 |

stevencai

stevencai

China

Can i select two answers?

i select first and third.

02:51 AM Nov 29 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

Being happy. But of course, having a job you like, money and a good relationship help you to be happier :)

03:08 AM Nov 29 2007 |