Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Metal Music

darktranquility

Turkey

hi all.I like listenin to metal music and I listen nearly all styles of that especially melodic death,symphonic,black,folk,thrash,power,heavy.my favourite bands are dark tranquility,children of bodom,kalmah,mezarkabul,soilwork,eternal tears of sorrow,ensiferum,amon amarth,dimmu borgir,stratovarius…

what kind of metal do u like?and what r ur favourites?waiting 4 ur replies…

08:29 AM Feb 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lubov

Lubov

Russian Federation

I prefer to listeb to all kinds of rock, not only metal, but i am fond of Sonata Arctica now. I listen to some of they songs for a long time. Besides i like stratovarius, nightwish, apocalyptica and big number of unfamous bands

11:56 AM Feb 02 2007 |

darktranquility

Turkey

it is obvious from ur favourites that u r fond of symphonic metal.

01:30 PM Feb 02 2007 |

TalieRockstar

Canada

I like any kind of metal. My favorites are Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Apocalyptica, Psycrology, Dark Tranquillity, Korpiklaani, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, Bathory, Slayer, Behemoth, Ensiferum, Hammerfall, Hatebreed, Graveworm, Manowar, Sikth, Nile, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Quo Vadis, Cannibal Corpse, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Tyr, Wintersun, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Metallica, Amon Amarth etc…

11:32 PM Feb 06 2007 |

darktranquility

Turkey

talie what great ur favourites are!keep the soul of metal alive ;)

10:26 AM Feb 07 2007 |

Red_Hot

Red_Hot

Venezuela

Although I am a kind of Rock and Roller guy, I also like a few heavy bands: Metallica (the old-times Metallica, not the joke that they are now), Iron Maiden, Apocalyptica, some songs of Dream Theater and some songs from A Perfect Circle. jojojo as you can see, I am not a HUGE fan of metal like you guys, but anyway, I like it, and sometimes I play it with my band

06:43 PM Feb 07 2007 |

amiralayl

amiralayl

Morocco

simply rock music is my life i can`t live without it.I like metallica.my chemical romance.breaking benjamin.seether.shinedown.system of a down.evanescence.and also nirvana.there are the top of rock 4ever

11:59 AM Feb 11 2007 |

afreddurstfan

Turkey

hi 2 everyone.i especially like folk metal and heavy metal.but sometimes i listen old nu-metal bands like limp bizkit.you can see my interest to limp bizkit from my nick.my favorite bands are mezarkabul, thrice, sonata arctica, seemless, naildown, my dying bride, saratoga, orphaned land, megadeth, iron maiden, blind guardian, apocalyptica…    i wrote like i am a completely metal listener.but i listen r.h.c.p, guano apes, the gathering too. (i listen quality like youLaughing)       and i wanna ask you to darktranquility: you are listening mezarkabul so i guess you are from turkey like me.????

!Metal And Rock Forever! 

01:19 PM Feb 18 2007 |

Silentedya

Silentedya

Latvia

May be there are some not very popular groups that are famous only in your city? So be can trade them. In my country there are some groups that I think are quite well.
My skype is: klinok1990  and ICQ 220539502   if you want to listen to some Latvian groups (who sing in russian mostly) find me and say that you are from Englishbaby.

07:25 PM Feb 19 2007 |

Silentedya

Silentedya

Latvia

What can you say about Skid Row?

07:18 PM Feb 22 2007 |

Silentedya

Silentedya

Latvia

Aren't Manowar americans? Their "Broter of MEtal" mmm… best 

09:32 PM Feb 22 2007 |