Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Using MP3/podcasts for classes or homework

MichaelK

United States

Hi,

Would any other teachers like to share any experience they have with using MP3/podcasts for classes or homework?

10:56 PM Jul 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sammy33

United States

I am thinking to find clear, understandable songs to teach a intermediate class. Let me know if you have suggestions for songs.

05:02 PM Jul 09 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I am not a teacher, sorry.

04:36 PM Jul 10 2009 |

blouz

blouz

France

i have idea, for good learning english, it is necessary to sing in english, for exemple to find music are good word, 

03:43 PM Jul 12 2009 |

princess of the night

Algeria

Well,I think that learners should be given a song according to thesyllabus.Then ,activities(such as filling the gaps,sentence completion..)will be given to develop learners listening capacities.Other questions on "comprehension" will be also asked.

09:56 PM Jul 16 2009 |

nosu90

El Salvador

Billy joel's or Celine Dion's :)))

03:32 PM Jul 18 2009 |

nosu90

El Salvador

You might want them to assess listening or speaking????  I would like to know the skills you would like to improve and ages of students, so I can tell you many ways to use technology in the classroom.

thanks

03:34 PM Jul 18 2009 |

MichaelK

United States

In general, I want to make the class more fun, so the students are more engaged in learning English.

The students are at the intermidiate level, and I would like to help them to build vocabulary and improve their listening skills.

09:14 PM Jul 20 2009 |

prakash.fca

India

Hi…...... any one guides me to get free MP3 English lesson through web-side or if you have, kindly forward to my mail id . It will make me perfect.    

Advance thanks for your valuable help.

08:19 PM Oct 06 2009 |