Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Need to assistance from the teachers.

esz8

esz8

Saudi Arabia

Dears,

Hello all,

Actually, I would like to improve English writting skill.

What do you think?

Regards.

12:54 PM Aug 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

HotMumma here..

I feel guilty.. I am actually in touch with you and then you still have to ask help from the others..

Okay, how would you want me to help you in improving your writing skills? Let's have it this way..  You ought to write an essay everyday (if your schedule permits you) about any topic you like.. I will send you back the essay with the corrections and the simple explanation about the mechanics on how I corrected your essay..

That will be it for now.. Keep tracking and have a good time..

04:09 PM Aug 10 2009 |

amne123

Israel

i want to good in this lugesh i have problem with writing and i have to develope my skills writing and with gramar listen i will really thnak you if you helping i am really need that help thnx

08:12 PM Aug 10 2009 |

arlen21

arlen21

Panama

Hi teacher!!

My name is Arlen I am fromPanama Im studying English I am in third year. I would like to know about grammar mistakes in English

thank you so much

02:38 AM Aug 21 2009 |

Abdullah Oman

Oman

hi  esz8

you are not going to be a good writer in one day

i think the best thing for meanwhile is to read more of english writing and try to write in english at least half a pag every day and your writing will improve by the time

regards

09:32 PM Sep 10 2009 |