Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

hi

salmaemran

Jordan

im salma from jordan an english language teacher id like to have friends who could help me in creating new ideas about teachin english

10:20 AM Sep 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Leonardo Ornellas

Brazil

My name´s Leonardo. nice to meet you Salma. 

I´m also an english teacher. I´m from Brazil. I hace created a webblog about links to practice english. Try it and teel me if you like.

http://leonardolinks.blogspot.com/

12:24 AM Sep 13 2009 |

loren yıldız

Turkey

ı am loren. ı want to learn english. ıf you want to practıce with me, add my msn.  

09:23 PM Sep 22 2009 |

abdo_haji

abdo_haji

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hi Loren

I'm abdo I want ti learn English too give me ur e-mail

thank you

10:00 PM Sep 26 2009 |

dilemma36

dilemma36

Turkey

ım yasemin from turkey. ım also an english language teacher.ı believe ıdeas get stronger and bıgger while being shared. so we can exchange ideas on teaching.fırst, on what subject do you want help?

ı add you as a friend. ıf you add me too then ıt goes on. we can talk on msn about strategies and teaching techniques. hope to hear from you soon.

bye

02:29 PM Sep 27 2009 |

abdo_haji

abdo_haji

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

hi Yasmin I'm from Libya thank you to sent to me request my e-mail (old.castle@hotmail.com).

I'm looking to reply soon

ABDOSmile

05:36 PM Oct 01 2009 |

Smily Girl

Smily Girl

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi all,

i'm Aya from palestine , i'm studying english at the university to be an English teacher .i hope to improve my language through practicing and talking with people that i can be a very good teacher after i end the university.

regards

09:37 PM Oct 15 2009 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

wow~ English teacher, great!

I am the student of department of English now, but I still need to improve my English a lot. :S

Nice to meet you.:)

02:32 AM Jan 09 2010 |