Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

English Conversation via Phone ---- join me

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I'd like to practise and further improve my spoken English by talking ppl on the phone in English….so if you are interested, please send me emails to my sherryleio hot mail address, we can exchange our contact phone information there, or it is also appreciated that you can write down your telephone number here …btw, if you are by chance in China, it would be best…so I can save some my money… ;-)  if you are rich foreigners in other countries, I can call back at least a couple times each month, joking.

Btw, my English is not so bad, so hope it is not a problem for us to talk on the phone for ten minutes or so on daily base. 

Let's work together for our goals…Cheers  Sherry

02:19 AM Aug 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

well my cell phone no. is 0086 13724302813

03:55 AM Aug 24 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

I have read some your posters.You have impressed me very much because i feeled that your english is very good,especially,very native.Maybe you are able to give me some suggestions to improve my english.

Take care,be well.Smile

04:07 PM Aug 24 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Thank you so much, email8191. I remember you too, and your English is pretty good.  Getting to a higher level is our common goal, that's why we met here…Interest and the desire are important for us to achieve our goals…Stay cool

08:47 AM Aug 25 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

sherryleio,   Hello!  here's my landline phone number:  632-778-0959.  My mobile phone number is: 632-0921-394-3263.  Ring me up and I'm sure, we'll enjoy our conversation in english.  We will know what and where to improve our english.

I shall look forward to hearing from you soon.

Felice

09:16 AM Aug 25 2006 |

email8191

email8191

China

Hi,Sherry,thanks for your praise.These messages posted above will inspire me with courage and confidence.As you said,to achieve our goals,interest and desire are very important.These desire will  help us to confront with any terrible difficulty,and,get our goals finally.Let's work hard constantly for our respective goals.

Take care,be well.

01:49 PM Aug 25 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Hi Felice, i just read your feedback message about my snail mail topic, to be honest, you impressed me very much….i like it…much…today is weekend, and i will hangout with gal friends today, so….i will call you back next Monday, OK? stay cool…talk you then…

email8191, thank you, its good to see that lots of us are encouraging each other to make our dreams come true.

Sherry

11:33 PM Aug 25 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Nice talking to you on the phone, Felice. I used MSN or Yahoo talking, but there was so much noise, then I stopped…so have you tried use SKYPE? is it good for chatting? I just installed that and have not started to use that yet, my skype is the same ID.  You can add me if you have SKYPE by chance.

Have a good day!  Sherry

02:17 AM Aug 28 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

Sherry, gosh, you beat me here.  I thought I'll be first to contact you here.

Thank you very much for your call.  I was really thrilled!  I was surprised to hear from you so soon!  My gosh, you speak good english.  I was just excited and I had a visitor this morning so I can't speak well. Well, I'll surprise you one of these days.

I want our members here to know that talking on the phone has its own merit.  It's really different to hear each other's voice.  I hope other members will follow suit, and they will call or let them be called by any of us.  Surely, I find this Forum an valuable venue for our english quest.

To our other members, I want to invite you to do the same.  Let us call one another and talk on the phone.  That way, we will attain the self-confidence and ease in speaking english.  And I want everybody to know that Sherryleio has the most pleasant voice on this part of the world.  Call her up , too, and find out for yourself how sweet and pleasant her voice is.  She's nice, too.

Okay, Sherry, thank you for calling and I hope this will be the beginning of our new phone palling.  But, let's not give us englishbaby.  I'm grateful to englishbaby for giving us the venue and opportunity to learn and improve our english.  By talking on the phone, we will even know where and what we need to improve our english. 

Bye.  Hear from you again soon.

08:05 AM Aug 28 2006 |

sopheak

sopheak

Cambodia

Hi, I am very interested in this topic and i would like to improve my conversation via phone as well because I have to meet a lot of foreigners to discuss and talk about IT fields (security). if would be better if you call me via: 855 (12) 423223.

05:20 AM Aug 29 2006 |

freemanalex

China

My name is Alex Yang, I'm very interested in your idea about how to practice your oral english by tel-phone. I know practice is perfect if you want to try, my telephone number is 13632300582. Thanks so much for your call .

05:30 AM Oct 07 2008 |