Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to speak english well just like I speak my native language!

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

What can I do?

05:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qqday

United States

Bear in mind that the regular interlocutor does not care if you are making grammatical mistakes while speaking in English, as long as you get the message across. Do not always try to correct your grammatical mistakes verbally or in your head while you are carrying out a conversation. Practice will make you a more fluent and more confident speaker.

In addition, live in an English-speaking country for a few months if you can afford to do so. 

09:40 PM Feb 03 2010 |

zenix

Turkey

Hi hoangbinhmai68 , I'm learning English now and I need to do English pratice.I can give you msn adress if you want?

12:05 AM Feb 04 2010 |

jomi_dj_copos@mail.ru

China

hi ! my name is jomi ! i want to speak english very well! (How can I improve english too?) HELP ME, if you could send me some information about this, I would greatly appreciate it.                  Please, HELP ME………   and you can trust me.

04:37 AM Mar 17 2010 |

abuzar

Sudan

now i study in india but i have problem in speacking i wish be come speack properely

03:12 PM Mar 18 2010 |

Brianthai

Thailand

I'm thai i'm 14 years old now in this year,I think the best way to pratice ur english is do everythingin english and the most important thing is u should think in english not ur language,Bye

08:33 AM Apr 07 2010 |

boobalanmu

India

Hi,This is Boobalan From India, Me too Struggling while Speak English with Others,Actually While speaking i cannot able to find the exact word to make the Sentence. I Felt Its my biggest drawback. Also there is some gap around 10 to 15 sec between the Sentence while speaking. How to avoid these gap and Make it Continuously ? Pls give me Valuable suggestion…

07:17 AM Jun 22 2010 |

boobalanmu

India

This is Boobalan,I too Struggling while speaking English With Others. Actually i cannot able to find Exact Words while speaking and it make some gap around 10 to 15 seconds between the Sentence.Pls give me Sugestion….

07:29 AM Jun 22 2010 |

Op

Cambodia

Hi, all of friends . I'm sophal. I want to practice english with you .

But now l don't know a lot of english because i never to learn it .

I hope that all of friends aide me al so !!

thank you very much !!!!!!!!!

I'm combodian !! And i'm 22 years old.

Please contact me !! my addresse mail:

08:50 AM Jun 26 2010 |

Op

Cambodia

hi, i'm sophal !!

now i want to speak english well but i don't know that

how i can do????

my mail :

Thank you very much !!

08:54 AM Jun 26 2010 |

ebaby girl

ebaby girl

Saudi Arabia

ummm i think u have to speak english more and more with ur friend's.

good luck :)

06:36 PM Jul 16 2010 |