Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi everyone. I,m new here and I need to practice English. Could you help me?

cricri

cricri

Romania

Hello

I started to learn English for 1 year, now I am at intermediate level and I would like to make friends who talk to me in English. If you could help me, please contact me.

Thank you.

09:52 AM Sep 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

achyon

achyon

Nepal

I joined just is online forum. I want to make fluncy Eglish to speak and write. But I did not succes. I want to make fluency English and to make more opportunities for me. Friends, please, help me. My English is poor. If you will help me I will succes to built my career in English.

Thank You  

12:08 PM Oct 30 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi everybody,

I am from nepal, a beatifull, small himalyan country. Are you heard about Mount Everest ? Yeash, I am from that. I am practicing to make better English. I am learning from some month, althought not so fluency. I want friends to dicuss amy matter to shear experience each other. Ok, friends please come together to shear feelings and experincec.

Thank You

12:18 PM Oct 30 2006 |

drembo

drembo

Lithuania

All days and all nigth learning and learning english and i bealives everyone can speak in english.But sorry not speaking,write in english speaking with komputers not possible. thank a lot a bealive if you wanna we can yea to fly in cosmos

07:51 PM Oct 30 2006 |

khald

United Arab Emirates

i am from uae let's lean english together

09:10 PM Oct 30 2006 |

yesexiang

China

hi,  yes, u can looking me now, becouse i waiting u and could u chat with me if u r from uk or us, i wish to increase practice. thank u.kiss u.

03:00 AM Nov 13 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his/her speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

10:01 PM Nov 13 2007 |