Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

LET,S IMPROVE ENGLISH SPEAKING

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

HI FRIEND , IF U WANNA PRACTICE SPEAKING SKILLS IN ENGLISH , WE HAVE TO  SPEAK MORE IN ENGLISH,SO IF U WANT ADD ME ….AND LET,S START SPEAKING…....

my id  diyaunderscoreriyaunderscoresiyaatyahoodotcom    try to add me

06:15 PM Aug 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

johanne

Philippines

guys i need to improve my communication skills who's can help me..thaks.

01:11 PM Aug 23 2007 |

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

hi, all of u i gave my id ,so u can add me ,we can practise with the help of microphone.

05:40 PM Aug 23 2007 |

DDoctor

Russian Federation

let’s add everybody

07:10 PM Aug 23 2007 |

DaoNguyen

Viet Nam

Hi my friend, i'd like to make friend with you so that we could practice English. if you want to make friend with me, please contact my email  we can chat in yahoo messenger, it is very comfortable.See you soon.Bye

Dao Nguyen

01:23 AM Aug 24 2007 |

DaoNguyen

Viet Nam

Hi

I come from Viet Nam, i 'd like to make friend with you so that we can practice English, please contact me with my email add  , we can chat in yahoo messenger, it is very comfortable.See you soon, bye

Dao Nguyen

01:28 AM Aug 24 2007 |

rizanicom

rizanicom

Morocco

hi, i'm intrested in your subjet let's improve our spoken english coz that's the principal problem that i face so plz semd me ur msn to take

11:21 PM Aug 24 2007 |

zander

zander

Slovakia

I think so, one of way how to learn english. I try to do something whit my english and i find out this forum as a good thing for that

01:06 AM Aug 25 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

We have already heard that sentence"God help those who help themselves".so my friends,make your effort , do not count on too much from others.of course ,we can exchange our study experience which is also an improment and may get some short cut!

01:36 AM Aug 25 2007 |

sunilkumartv

India

hello riya,

it think it is nice way to improove my english speaking skill… i added you in my yahoo messanger… please accept me.. my id is

hope we can meet on there very soon…

regards,

sunil 

07:29 AM Nov 01 2007 |

sunilkumartv

India

hi every one,,,,

07:30 AM Nov 01 2007 |