Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the greatest person in history?

posya.ua

posya.ua

Ukraine

Hello people,

A few months ago there in Ukraine has started project 'Great Ukrainians'. This is voting for the most important human, who had some influence or has made some benefit to Ukraine. As for me I have many such a great. They are writers: T.Shevchenko, M.Khvilioviy, I.Franko; hetmans: B.Hmelnickiy, Vishneveckiy; and commanders 
of Ukrainian Insurgent Army: Stepan Bandera and Roman Shuhevich. It's a pity but for many Ukrainians they are like  Hitler in Germany.

So, I'd like to hear who is the greatest person for you in your or world history. And it will be good to know Ukrainians' opinion about people who I've mention above.

01:59 PM Dec 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

mohmad peace be upon him

11:56 AM Jul 22 2009 |

White heart

Saudi Arabia

If  you like and most think there are many great persons even yourselves when you do great jobs benefit people. Some are great in science, sport, serving, knowledge or relationships. But the mosst important thing is his deeds are useful to him in the las life I mean after death are they enough to save him from hell. It is good to be a great teacher and everyone know you and trust you but the important is do you work to get money, busy your time, to hear people speaking or to make Allah happy for you. Prophet Mohammad teach people to work for the other life , to be happy after death. He change life of people for the best and the still mention him and know atleast his name. You can love whoever you want but think what did he or she adds to your life now and after.

08:57 PM Jul 22 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Winston Churchill.

10 times better than Mohammed or any other of history's crazy tyrants.

01:05 AM Jul 23 2009 |

abd alrhman

Syrian Arab Republic

the famous english playwright Bernard Shaw said:"the world much needs a man with mohammed's bright thinking if a man like mohammed were to
 assume the rule of the modern world,he would succeed in solving it's problems and bring peace and happiness to it"

07:28 PM Nov 08 2010 |

abd alrhman

Syrian Arab Republic

the famous   english playwright Bernard Shaw"the word much needs a man with mohammed's bright thinking if a man like mohammed were to
 assume the rule of the modern world,he would succeed in solving it's problems and bring peace and happiness to it"

07:58 PM Nov 08 2010 |

sparkitem

Afghanistan

Prophet MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) PROUD OF HUMANITY. He who gave us FINAL TESTAMENT (AL-QURAN) He who changed the world. who led from front in all Areas of life…... 

04:53 PM Apr 29 2011 |

Ay90

Egypt

Muhammed is the greatest person in history

12:23 AM Jan 13 2012 |

Learner of Life

Indonesia

Muhammed (pbuh) for sure!

He is the best role model for human being ever after…

10:14 AM Jan 22 2012 |

motahher1

motahher1

Yemen

the prophet muhammed peace and prayers be upon him

08:19 AM Jan 23 2013 |

Golnoosh

Golnoosh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

It’s tru mohammad ص is the best person…but he was from God. it’s my idea

in my nationality…I love the Kurosh’method…he was a mankind jast like

us …but his works is very very humanitarianism…he was going to other country and inestead war with them he put peace there and it’s not important for him that they aren’t corereligiunist.

he has the first PEACE CHARTER.

09:50 AM Jan 23 2013 |