Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give your opinion plz...

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

when the street is void , nobody or cars in it, and the traffic is red, why I can't to drive my car ?? of course because I must to respect the law of the country that I drive in it.. and that cuz that is not right to break the law..

the religion as like as this law .. it is a law to the life , and we all must to do with it..

how can I to ask you about my one's due ?? with a law that the human put it ?!!!!! and any law is it ???!!!!

does religion help us in the life ( women , men , children ,.. in marriage , travel , study, peace, knowledge, work … ets….)?

Give your opinion about religions plz..

05:26 PM Dec 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sparten heart, your opinion is very simply right.. the i think you give us the true answer that we don't want more to discuss..( God know us better than we know ourselves, and God has no wrong rules…) . i want to add to your reply, when we do by the rules of God .. we will know the wise to the often of this rules in our life …

Dev , yes we should to be honest with ourselves in the fairst time .. and i think when somebody is searching about the right way to live, he /she certainly is a honest..

07:06 PM Jan 19 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear NabilaSh,

I agree with spaten & you ..God is really very wise & need not to be commented.. I wish all my friends best of luck.. & I wishall to be completely merged into the prayer,while praying..thanks

02:55 AM Jan 20 2008 |