Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Muslim Police Women

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hijab dose not limit Women

05:43 AM May 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

Sorry Roshandel, maybe we  live in two completely different reality but I don't like seeing those picture of women who are holding  arms.

I definitely prefer  this kind of picture

04:24 PM May 24 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

lilimira  ,

not forbidden  , but  there is   no palce for women to play sport except some small pools  , and some places fall of machine women  use it to loose their overweight  .even these are few in general .

tinnis  ,  football  ,  beliardo ,  boling  ,  karata or any other sports .women can not practice them  , because there are no sport clups for women , not like men .   

in schools  ,  boys  have time for sport and they have especial places for this purpose  ,  but girls  schools  do not have places for sports nor  time to prectise it   .    

07:23 PM May 24 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I am so glad to know that  Ryo  

please  tell me where do you live   ?   

09:20 PM May 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

you have to protest about that.it's not fair. i thougt girls study in girl schools so why don't they practice sport? our prophet encouraged children to to swim. ride horses….......to change things we have to lead strugles

12:08 PM May 25 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Islam encourage All muslim to exersise Sport not only Men Maybe some Goverment dont know Islam really

04:15 PM May 26 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Oy vey! Women wth!

What's next? Women in bomb belts?

Who's next? Babies with guns!?

--

Learn English 

05:42 PM May 26 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

learnsmart, what's that? do you feel the need to attack people?

08:39 PM May 26 2008 |