Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CONDOMS

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

What do you think about the effectiveness of condoms as a sexual illness’ prevention?
Do you agree with the use of it to counter sexual desease by selling it out without any age limitation to its buyer?

12:16 PM Jul 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

"But hey, many people who see you have condoms in your wallet would mark you as sort of a sex maniac or smthing."

Hahaha! Yes! Last week a vaccination campaig started in Mexico and started mostly in the main companies. I got 2 vaccines, and the nurse, after take my general information (to make a census I think) gave me 12 condoms (3 strips of 4 condoms each one), so I left out of the office and I went, with the condoms in my hand, to my office. I didn´t realize that I was holding the condoms, so when the secretaries and accountants saw me, they started to make jokes and laughing about me being as an insane sexual maniac, hahahaha! Kind of suggestive, hahaha! But it helps me to give me points with the ladies, hahahaha!

06:58 PM Jul 16 2008 |

crazyhandsome

Turkey

isnt there any other topic…?

08:24 PM Jul 16 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yes crazy, I have lots. It’s smthing like “How condoms has changed your lifes” or “condoms, she likes it, he hates it”.lol

05:18 AM Jul 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Nu, gwen! Here are kids reading these posts! Watch out! :~)

11:13 AM Jul 17 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Lin, it’s been a while I’d never seen you again on ebaby. Great to see your come back.=)
I don’t know lin, I think children should have the right education about sex. And I think condom’s knowledge is one of it. Right?=)

12:52 PM Jul 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Yeah, here am i at last! No applause pls…:D….Well, someone here has said that such things should be explained by doctors not by common people who can only judge by their own experience and not from scientific point of view….

02:55 PM Jul 17 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah I know many underage kids here on ebaby. We also need an expert explanation and view about this issue. But I don’t think that we should ignore subjective views and experiences on this matter. Smtimes we can reach kid’s views and thinkings from unscientific methods..
Peace Lin.=)

03:57 PM Jul 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

By the way, i’ve recollected a story i heard of not long ago..It even would be funny if it wasn’t so worrying….
A girl of 12 got pregnant because she was convinced that women can get pregnant only when they get married and not because of sex itself…That’s what is called ‘the lack of sex education i guess’...Children learn about all there from street, from tv and from internet, where noone explains properly what is what and what can come of it….That’s the worst thing!

06:22 PM Jul 17 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I agree with Lin_etual, most of the times teenagers has erroneous information about sex relations, condoms, etc. They used to learn of what they hear of their friends or what they see at internet or TV.

I had a friend that he used to pee after having sex to not catch a disease because he didn´t like to use condom… that´s not a safe way!!!

A cousin told me that when he felt he wanted to come, he eyaculated out of her girlfriend to prevent pregnancy… but he had sex without condom….

I mean, ideas like those are in the minds of people!!!!

05:27 PM Jul 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I agree with Nu, most of the people expect teachers teach about sex education to the boys and girls, but that is responsability of their parents.

"Your cousin doesn't know about pre-ejaculate, (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid)?"

I supposed he didn´t know, but he knows now. But I´m surprised about some concepts teenagers and young people have about sex and contraceptive methods.

06:00 PM Jul 28 2008 |