Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monaime13

Algeria

hello everybody , my name is Monaime ,from Algeria , i have 25 years old  and i'm here for the same reason as you , so, i will try to be a good friend and student.
My e-mail mounaime.113@ hotmail.com

01:36 PM Sep 06 2007 |

michelle_chen

China

Hi.Man!Nice to meet you.My name is Michelle, I'm from China.I 'm a girl,and I am 25 .I want to improve my english.My MSN is .

05:48 AM Sep 07 2007 |

dharmendra.ojha

India

Hi to all,

My mother tounge is Hindi & I am learning English, some time I could not understand that how to speak some perticuler sentance, so if any body how know hindi as well as english can help me, also my spelling is not so corract so can hellp me on that

Thanks

06:22 AM Sep 07 2007 |

rohmansah

rohmansah

Indonesia

Hi everybody ! My name Rohman. I love this nice forum. i want to make friends to improve my english. I will try to be a nice friend .

10:57 AM Sep 07 2007 |

american-English

United States

Please review what has been said and learn from it.

01:49 AM Sep 10 2007 |

Carvalho

Brazil

Hi. Thanks for your help. Please, send messages to . Bye bye.

07:46 PM Sep 10 2007 |

mariekyatie

Philippines

hi..i also want 2 make friendz wid u..wats ur prob?

09:12 AM Sep 11 2007 |

mariekyatie

Philippines

hi im mariecris from philippines,,i juz read ur message of having a problem bout ur english?i can help u..

09:14 AM Sep 11 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

milei13 ! hi , Laughingsmall world right ? see u again !

10:33 PM Sep 12 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

Oh,sorry ! I forgot the Dave Teacher said ,I should use the capital word of ur name .Hi ,Dave ! Nice to meet u ! Hey ! Terry ,how is ur English study going on ?

10:38 PM Sep 12 2007 |