Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Understanding Islam

TheMoon

TheMoon

Saudi Arabia

Hey every one its my first subject and I would like to introduce to you this link http://www.islam-guide.com/  its an Islamic guide for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more.I hop every one who read this enter the link.

01:12 PM Apr 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rohini23

rohini23

India

why you do wa…. understanding the islam ??????????

10:15 AM May 10 2007 |

MonSTeR

MonSTeR

United Arab Emirates

thank u the moon for this….^^

12:55 PM May 10 2007 |

seyda84

seyda84

Turkey

those all of the holy books are sended by the Allah;we believe all of this peopets, and  they r messager to the people they r sended by Allah. and the koran talk about all of them

02:23 PM May 10 2007 |

Mavoula

Mavoula

Congo

Generally people don’t understand because they don’t known.To like other It’s respect all things which do live him.His culture, religion ,hobbies.And if you are really friend by net. you also are it by heart.thank to say us what you be by your religion.Therefore I will respect you better.
I ‘m catholic and I ‘m very delighted to descovery that site and know how ALLAH Speak to my friends.
AllAH bless YOU

04:55 PM May 10 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

The messenger of Allah said: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so,Smile
The name of this religion, Islam, is derived from the Arabic word "salam," which is often interpreted as meaning "peace." However "submission" would be a better translation. A Muslim is a follower of Islam. "Muslim" is an Arabic word that refers to a person who submits themselves to the will of God. Many Muslims are offended by the phrases "Islamic terrorist" or "Muslim terrorist," which have been observed so often in the media; they are viewed as oxymorons.Smile

07:04 PM May 10 2007 |

heelha

heelha

Turkey

it is a great service. thank you

07:35 PM May 10 2007 |

heelha

heelha

Turkey

iiit is a great service. thank you

07:35 PM May 10 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

http://www.sultan.org/

this is an intersting web site plz tray to visit it

10:35 PM May 10 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

why do you encourage to all understand the Islam

04:45 AM May 11 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

I don't know why u r asking this question?

as u can read what moon said in his presentation that all poeple in the world has wrong ideas about islam but the reality is compeletely diferent

as we r muslim it is our responsability to show the real image for islam

cos islam is a religion af peace and love

and i think that u r not muslim it'll be very intersting for you to discover new cultur and civilisation

as i'm muslim and i'm very intersting to learn lot of thinks about all culture in the world

anywhere i respect ur opinion and thank u for the participation   

09:35 AM May 11 2007 |