Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What'll you do if you regret?

Evelyn's

China

Someone may say,I never regret.But are you sure it's ture?Can you say,in your all life,the every choice you do is right?

What'll you do when you find you've maken a foolish choice?

What'll you do when you regret?

Who can tell me?

Who can help me?

01:17 PM Jul 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

FeiFei

FeiFei

China

In our life we do foolish and mistakes,sometimes we regret ,but it isn't the end of life.we can leave the problems in the past,forget them and start at the begining .I believe the future will be better.

12:25 PM Jul 24 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

ummm…My teacher said I cover mistakes by laugh.

05:39 PM Jul 24 2007 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I think we have to learn with our wrong choices,making better choices in the future.Life is an experiment,don´t you think?

Nobody is perfect.

I do regret some things that I did,but now I know that I wouldn´t do this things again.  

07:22 PM Jul 24 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Seriously,I would go back to the event if I can not bear it.but there are still different attitdues.I would forecast the result.

04:23 AM Jul 25 2007 |

kyle68

China

every person has their solution to solve this bad condition – regret. as for me,i can not stop thinking every time when i regret,i hate to do that,but i can not be out of this condition.

05:52 AM Jul 25 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

yeah In my case,I hate the event becoming a competition.

07:12 AM Jul 25 2007 |

oxanna

oxanna

Moldova, Republic Of

It's better to do something in this life (and actually it doesn't metter if it is a good choise or bad, because we are learning all the time). So, it's better to do smth. than complaining all the time of some insuccesful experiences or future mistakes.

07:14 AM Jul 25 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

i think it is unavoidably that we regret for what happened,maybe a lost exam causing by laziness,a important person missed by stupid reason.when we realize them what we can do?

this would be what we search.to be honest,i often regret.and at the point,i come to turn to myself for help.i cannot stop these things from happening,  so what i can do is to make the result not so bad.

07:24 AM Jul 25 2007 |

_marwa_

_marwa_

United Arab Emirates

Last year , I regret for some thing  I choose  and I hope the time will back again and have chance to change decision that  I had taken but what should I do that's the life. Not every thing you want  you will get but I'm really sad for that until now and I know in the future I will forgot all that bad thing but it will take maybe 5 or 7 years..Finally,   I said for every one before you say anything thinks about it carefully in your mind thousands of time than take the decision  .

07:41 AM Jul 25 2007 |

usako

usako

China

Well I think maybe fate has its own idea,you`ll surely got something from your stupid mistakes.You never know what you are going to get,because your life is so unique that you can never plan it so well.Just try to find your meaning of existing.

09:40 AM Jul 28 2007 |