Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Q:How old are you?

Ni

Ni

China

Nowadays, in youth obsessed culture, such question maybe off-limit and will make people feel uneasy sometime. You may answer "I stop keeping track after 30". But in harsh reality aging is one of the inevitabilities in our life. So what your opinion or attitude?

11:39 AM Nov 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gReeNfOrCe

gReeNfOrCe

Turkey

i m 30

04:45 PM Nov 18 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Dear Ni,
 I was saying this about relativity of the human life to the words of devin above. I wanted to say our life really seems world stand still while we are growin old…coz our clock runs faster

06:04 PM Nov 18 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

I feel like a kid with 2 years old … Tongue out but unfortunatily I'm older than that by 19 years LOL

09:19 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Ni

Ni

China

Dear Linguist,

thank you for your reply .I think I've understood your opionion.

06:20 AM Nov 20 2007 |

liuqianjane

China

If I am 18,I will tell you loudly.

but ,It's no .

08:39 AM Nov 20 2007 |

qinqinbaobei

China

i was frequently demanded to land a job diretly after the graduation.the fact is they think i was old as a girl .but i want pursue my graduataed study.

01:55 PM Nov 22 2007 |

yumeiw11

China

Do you know? To our girl that it is a haven't answer'question.

02:01 PM Nov 22 2007 |

Pole-star

Pole-star

Myanmar

Undecided

01:05 PM Nov 23 2007 |

almasmart

Taiwan

How old do you think that the age tells " You are young"?  How old do you think that the age tells "You are old"?  Every one has different opinions of ages.  I would say that when I studied in the school, I can't wait to grow up and get older.  When I need to struggle earning  my family's living, I just want to be a child and only studySmile.

07:17 PM Nov 25 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

im 24 years old n i wanna to return back two years..hehe  what i have to do? i love the age of 22 years old :)

07:34 PM Nov 25 2007 |