Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Man only make friend with beautiful lady ?

snow21

Singapore

I am so sad, no one want to friend me after they know how I look like…and this is my 3rd encounter…

Man only want to make friend with beautiful lady ? 

04:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunny-greys

Latvia

i think it depends on man. And of cours on you too! You shoul think that you are the best, and finally everyone around you will think the same… people feel the persone's emoutions and suppose the same…

i have met a lot of unattractive girls (however it is not appropriate word to name them), but people loved them, because they loved themselves…

03:37 PM Nov 25 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Snow 21,

What about you….do you like any man that comes in contact with you Or do you choose…..You too must be choosy…..every one is choosy…But I don't know what is beauty….to me all colours…all faces look similer….Rather I have an problem…I can't understand the story of film just because I intermix allfaces especailly females…What do you think about me….? can you have friendship with me….? I feel you will reject me by lloking at my age or views about sex…so if you have the right every one has …..

In general if somebody deceive you we feel about him that he is bad….actually this responssibilty is of the person who is deceived….he could not become so important for the deceiver not to be deceived…I feel everybody is deceiver but it is just ….to deceive some we can afford or some not… 

04:28 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Cuckoo

China

It all depends! Maybe you are not a beautiful lady in one person's eyes, but you could be a pretty lady in the other person's eyes. And I remember this sentence: there is no ugly lady, only the lady who don't know how to make herself beautiful. So if you pay more attention to others' view and your appearence, please ACTION! MAKE YOURSELF CHARMING!Wink

06:52 PM Nov 25 2007 |

catstevens_1

Morocco

yes it is true that there is something innate that prompt not only men but also every person ( even children) to beauty. everyone likes beauty, but be carefull cuz pretty girls are wanted by all men. a pretty girls may have several relationship so one has to see the personality of girls first then their appearance.

07:13 PM Nov 25 2007 |

snow21

Singapore

HI devindernagpal,

I talked to everyone who want to friend with me… even we don't have the same view… we still can talk…. that's the purpose of learning…

If we find each other communicate well… then we can continue… otherwise just a friend that meet and say hello… that's what I am asking for….

12:38 AM Nov 26 2007 |

andyzho1987

China

you can make a girlfriend..is't???

02:48 AM Nov 28 2007 |

驰骋天下

China

I think so.

03:04 AM Nov 28 2007 |

iriszhang2008

China

that’s human nature. but I think that if you are kindness there are someone like to friend you. Believe it then it will happen.

03:22 AM Nov 28 2007 |

iriszhang2008

China

that’s human nature. but I think that if you are kindness there are someone like to friend you. Believe it then it will happen.

03:22 AM Nov 28 2007 |

Jane niu

Jane niu

China

Tongue outTongue outpls…different people has different style!

03:59 AM Nov 28 2007 |