Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Mean Girl------ Lindsay Lohan

Ryers

Ryers

China

Maybe you have seen the 《mean girls》,I think that's a good movie for the teenagers of the high school. If you are the teenager,you can't miss this movie.If you are not teenager,It will take you back to the adolescence.

Lindsay Lohan is one of the mean girls in the movie.Her performance is brilliant.So i wanna recommend this movie.

By the way,《the parent trip》 and 《freaky friend》 both are  performed by Lindsay Lohan.I believe you will like them certainly !

09:18 AM Aug 18 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Miuccia

Miuccia

China

Lindsay is an attractive girl  with sweet smile and  fashionable dressing  . 

09:56 AM Mar 03 2007 |

tamkinat

Pakistan

i hvn't watched can u telme wht iz ths movie abt

01:43 PM Mar 10 2007 |

christinaftu

Viet Nam

Mean girls is an interesting movie, I also like A cinderella story, the perfect man, Material girls, and I quite like Lindsay Lohan, she is so beautiful, and her performance is great.

08:25 AM Mar 19 2007 |

zheyeshiyiqie

Hong Kong

yes it is very moved

08:48 AM Mar 19 2007 |

greentea1222

China

I watched it with my friends,it is a funny and good movie.

12:21 AM Mar 31 2007 |

greentea1222

China

I watched  this movie,I and I know Lindsay Lohan begin from this movie,I watched it with my friends,it is a funny and good movie.

12:21 AM Mar 31 2007 |

Roong

Roong

Thailand

i like Lind from Mean girls,The Confession of Teenage dramaqueen and Freaky friday. But don't like the real her at all, she's rarely spend all her life in the Rehab!

for me ,i prefer Hillary Duff and Amanda Byne better!

hav u ever watch She's the man, starring by Amanda? she's lovelySmile

03:23 PM Apr 02 2008 |

xwmichelle

xwmichelle

China

I love it ..I have seen it for a long time..

06:27 AM Apr 06 2008 |