Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who like High School Musical???

Pei~

Pei~

China

This is really a series of wonderful movie.

02:06 PM May 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jocelynliu

jocelynliu

China

I like High school musical.The story is really funny and I love all of the music

03:30 AM Jul 24 2008 |

tmxulei

China

who has the site of the film

08:16 AM Jul 24 2008 |

waittingyou

China

hello,itis good!

08:26 AM Jul 24 2008 |

Pei~

Pei~

China

People say that HMS3 will be put on in October in China.

I'm expecting for it!!!!!!!!!!!Yell

09:19 AM Aug 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t like HSM, I only saw 15 minutes of the first one and it was too "light" for me. But I believe youth deserve "healthy" options to watch on TV, that right know it is full of sensacionalism, violence and sex.

But I will really hate HSM3 if it beats Saw 5 for the number one at the box office (the release date is the same for both films). 

11:24 PM Aug 18 2008 |

Pei~

Pei~

China

I dont agree with you, Sawdestination!

May HMS just doesn't suit for you!

But youth all over the world might crazy about that!!!!!!!!

02:01 AM Aug 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yeah! I have seen legions of fans in my country, even persons that are above their 20´s. Like I said, HSM is too "light" for me, but I have enjoyed another Disney movies (well only 3D movies) like Wall-e, Ratatouille, even the movie with Lindsay Lohan playing twins (I don´t remember the name). But I´m sad because there are many movies that maybe have better lessons for youth than HSM, for example the Harry Potter movies, at least they put the teenagers to read, hahahaha! By the way, I hate Harry movies too, how bittersweet I am???!! Hahaha! Thanks for your comments Pei, I really appreciate that! Take care!

01:42 PM Aug 19 2008 |

Bblythe

Bblythe

China

I   like  High School Musical   very  much!Laughing

I  am  a  WildCat !

The   songs  are   sound   good!

The   film   is   wonderful!

05:54 AM Aug 20 2008 |

tangle8000

tangle8000

China

school  musical ,specially love  it ,in   my national  artists ,i  like  more  shuimulianhua than others ,their  songs have  a better style of   musics ,listened it  ,just  liked  getting  back  home ,and  got more cares from  lover 

07:30 AM Aug 20 2008 |