Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

JUNO

Dorota91

Dorota91

Poland

Hi everybody?

Do you saw movie "Juno"? This is a story about teenager who is pregnet. What do you think about this plot? This is good movie for every teenager or contrary? In my opinion "Juno" is great comedy for young people. But we must remember that this is only movie and real live is more difficult.

07:43 PM Jun 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

I liked the hero/boy friend in his yellow satin shorts. He looked so deadpan even when saying something romantic.

11:56 AM Jun 04 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Maybe it is not a good choice for kids but it´s a movie that everyone can enjoy. I laugh almost all the movie, hahaha! I really like it.

And I´m satisfied because it doesn´t feel so artificial like another dramas (but maybe Juno is not  a drama but a comedy either), and it isn´t pretencious!!

11:25 PM Jun 05 2008 |

Lollirot

Lollirot

Venezuela

I loved Juno and her sarcasm. That's the best part of the movie

12:30 AM Jan 09 2009 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I loved the movie.

Very alternative.

05:52 AM Jan 09 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

hmm I like the songs in the movie …

02:53 PM Mar 23 2009 |

Sharona

Russian Federation

I think it was very cute!! I was pregnant myself watching it in the cinema, so I could symphatize… However, I'm 24 and not 16. At the end it seems that everything had turned to the best for Juno, or at least there were no real damages to her life from the expirience. So, the film's ending isn't very realistic and teenagers should be aware of the dangers of unprotected sex.

06:51 PM Mar 23 2009 |