Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which film makes you cry?

cheng peng

cheng peng

China

in fact,many things made our move Include film.

06:33 AM Mar 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

suzy sun

suzy sun

Germany

la vita e bella….an italian film….really good

11:28 AM May 09 2009 |

cheng peng

cheng peng

China

hi everyone,firstly thanks for you come here

nanjing nanjing  is perfect,and brave heart too

04:31 AM May 10 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

'my father and son'it is a turkish film.and its real name is babam ve oğum.ı have cried only this film until now

02:04 PM May 14 2009 |

Noor-alhalabi

Jordan

the funny films make me cry because the actors is very funny .. particularly Addel Imam actor :]Cool

02:13 PM May 14 2009 |

_cinderella_

Saudi Arabia

it was an indin movie kal ho na ho

every time i see the movie i cry…..

10:01 PM May 14 2009 |

guysvivi

guysvivi

Taiwan

ofc..my answer is TITANIC !!!  hehe lol

it is a old but really perfect film for me. I love it !!!

i always remember that..when i saw it first time. i cried so loudly and sadly. hehe lol  it is so touch my heart. lolol

03:23 AM May 16 2009 |

Peterna

Peterna

China

The Pursuit of Happiness

I LOVE THIS FILM SO MUCH

07:43 AM May 18 2009 |

sukya

sukya

China

A WALK TO REMEMBER

THE NOTEBOOK

MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE

ONCE

AUGUST RUSH

P.S. I LOVE YOU…...

08:13 AM May 18 2009 |

You Byoung-ouk

South Korea

Crying is one of emotional responses. We can cry from various emotion. We can cry because of sadness, moving, love and merry. So I think even action movie gives us the emotion that makes us cry. I watched various genre movies and sometiomes I was the moment that I cry. But I have hardly cried because I'm a man(I don't know).

One of movies I watched recently that drive me almostly cry is "slumdog millionaire". I think you know this movie. this movie received several prizes in Academy Award. Pathetic life and their hard battle to live in the slum from this movie is enough to give us sympathy that sometimes makes us cry.

I think the movie that gives us confirmed emotion is an excellent movie. Crying is clear expression that appears emotion. So If I cry after watching the movie, I will feel I enjoyed that movie really. I hope the filmmaker will make more movies those sink us into crying. 

02:01 AM May 19 2009 |

digforever

China

Take an chance on love

11:48 AM Jun 16 2009 |