Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

your favorite artist or band

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

My faves are Beck, The Strokes and Weezer. I also like The white Stripes, Fiona Apple,Foo fighters,The racounters,the offspring,the sex pistols, The vines Radiohead aqnd more…

11:35 PM Feb 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

076211fk

076211fk

Japan

My favorite band is "Linkin Park".  I like their songs.  my favorite song is "Givin Up".

04:41 AM Nov 12 2008 |

satothe1st

satothe1st

Japan

My favorite band is B'z.

04:42 AM Nov 12 2008 |

yamamoto008

Macao

Yutaka Ozaki.

04:54 AM Nov 12 2008 |

mori2

mori2

Japan

TVXQ is good

04:59 AM Nov 12 2008 |

Justinckh

China

nightwish..within temptation…epica 

they are my favorite bands for many years…

10:24 AM Nov 15 2008 |

endurereality

United States

07:59 PM Nov 15 2008 |

Stylesh

Russian Federation

Most of you probably familiar with Facebook – the unsinkable flagship, the mother of all social networks around the world, but it won't be our focus today. Three years ago Russian comrades took a look at Facebook and decided that: “The hell with it…. We will build our own with “blackjack and hookers!” Three years went by, and a social network known as VKontakte appears with no less than 45 million users. Wait! Don't discard VKontakte yelling who needs it if we have Facebook because I will explain why you do need it.
It is a known fact that on the streets of Russia there are bears roaming freely with balalaika's and cap hats which is probably the reason why copyright fighters haven't come to Russia yet… ATTENTION!!!! In VKontakte social network you will find multi-million library containing free mp3 files and VIDEO, you can listen on-line to whatever you feel like without any limitations and watch VIDEO online, and believe me, there is plenty to listen to (take a look at the screen shot bellow). It is unbelievably simple – following the registration (absolutely free) in the search field simply enter audio files search, and VIOLA, you have found your happiness! I suppose advanced users don't need an explanation as to how files are downloaded.    This site -   http://vk.com/reg7835143

04:16 PM Oct 12 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

Seether, Nightrage, Three Days Grace, System Of A Down( but not so much as rest of)

08:05 PM Oct 13 2009 |

Peace of Mind

China

My favourite artists are Faye and Enya.

09:55 AM Nov 15 2009 |

♥Xandra♥

♥Xandra♥

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

first of all the rasmus…the best band i ever knw

evanescence and likin park are also my favorites

and i like MJ songs and his dance

im crazy 4 music and i love all kind and all songs…

06:25 PM May 24 2010 |