Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why in the world lack of unity?

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i always thinking about it and always get confused.

if we all want peace in the world then why do not do care and respect of each one and theirs religion,tradition and all. why we have conflict with others ever time.why do not we do agree on any single thing like 'PEACE','freedom','respect'.these common things every one want. on these things we will be unite.

i asked simply does we?

or we not?

05:38 AM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DS

DS

Algeria

i don't thing that all of us want "peace" and " freedom", i don't mean me , you and you, no, i mean that there is some pepole who don't want peace.Of course they do everything to have peace and to be free in their country but they don't care if these 2important things aren't in other countries.They are  selfish.

what happen in the world is very sad, it's hard to change the situation but i bilieve that everyone can  contribute by being honest, helpful and the most thing we all musn't do is to say "other pepole  don't care so why must I care?", we have to be ourselfs, we have to try to change things and we musn't let the others change us, cause we are right.

Sorry about my english, i know it's bad but i wanted to comment in this forum. 

11:34 AM Feb 12 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

mark china as ur wish.

DS thnx for  ur comments.we know we are not good in english but we are learning and EBABY is a platform here we share our views.

best of luck for every learner.

04:20 AM Feb 13 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

You are welcome Nadia, it's normal to comment on a subject which is interesting, especially when the question is asked by everyone.

Thanks for wishing us a good luck 

01:52 PM Feb 13 2008 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

Unity is always here, around us in this world.

It's just us humans who lose it from time to time.

Just look back to the old days in the world history.

01:59 PM Feb 13 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i got what dou wana said gigi2550. no doubt unity is in our own hands but no one analyze.

i think main reason for it is 'EGO'. every one thinking iam the best from every one and not accepting our own weaknesses and going to blame others thats why lack of unity,certainity,peace and respect.

in past people did respect their elders, does we do now? no we can't  that is the reason we are too much frustrated and under depression and tense. actually our deeds are responsible for every thing.  

06:01 AM Feb 14 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

hi peacelover… yups, I think as soon as satanic exist around us, peace is and will be threatened. only when everyone back to the lustrous, the problem will be solved. I don't know when. only my hope, may satanic become dead.

03:55 AM Feb 15 2008 |

molisun

molisun

China

what a world we are in, and how much we know about it? what's the real meaning of peace?  we want peace between people or nations?  people's nature is balanced and we can not do anything about it. nations? that's a big thing and we can do our help.. if we care and voice our feelings on the unmorals in the world , first,improve our position and then drive the goodness within people,, u and me ,we can change a lot ,if we do care….trust me.

11:12 AM Feb 15 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

MarkChina – it is a free plat form for every one to sahre their views and ideas. not the thing impose on any one.so either they are Muslims are else to discuss here. and my last comment for general human being nature.  EGO is also in humans nature. not for religion or any proclaim.

04:53 AM Feb 16 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

well thnx to all of you molisun,zach and Markchian u shared ur thinking.

04:54 AM Feb 16 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We are the basic content of the world,when we are not peaceful inside how can we create a peaceful society,first of we have to explore the peace of our inside & then we can pour that peace in the world.

05:06 PM Feb 16 2008 |