Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why in the world lack of unity?

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i always thinking about it and always get confused.

if we all want peace in the world then why do not do care and respect of each one and theirs religion,tradition and all. why we have conflict with others ever time.why do not we do agree on any single thing like 'PEACE','freedom','respect'.these common things every one want. on these things we will be unite.

i asked simply does we?

or we not?

05:38 AM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi nadiaaa,

i think hakimi wanted to deescalate our discussion.Marks hates racism, some Muslim hates….with hate is no discussion possible…hate easily escalate and ends in the worst case in bombs and wars…Why not chance hate into  not  agree, or don't like, so it is possible to search together for solution…

Dev, wrote in this topic one interesting remarkable sentence i think we should read his posting on this place again, so i copy it,

devindernagpal

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

We are the basic content of the world,when we are not peaceful inside how can we create a peaceful society,first of we have to explore the peace of our inside & then we can pour that peace in the world.

11:04 AM Feb 24 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

it because every person has its own belief, culture and upbringing.

03:35 AM Feb 27 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

owendavis33 although it is but my actual question is still if we all wish these things in our life WHY we do not get solution ?

08:01 AM Mar 08 2008 |