Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which one u love most? u dad or mum?

didi da'great

Malaysia

sometimes i hate my dad because he keep controlling and watching to what im doing. i love my mum because she's really understanding. but, dad give me money in most cases and mum give sometimes. and i love money very much! so, may be it's better to love both.

how about u? which one do u love most? and why? may be u have nice or bad experience with them? share it

**sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake. hope u can make it correct if u find any..thanx

10:48 AM Feb 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fitria_wulan

Indonesia

my mum.. If someone asks me who my top 5 people are.. I'll answer mum, mum, mum, mum, dad.

10:41 AM Mar 03 2008 |

Tricia Wu

Tricia Wu

China

er….i think money is not a suitable standard as u said…..i love my mum&dad both very much even if we quarrelled sometimes…...i think i just can't stand losing anyone of them….

11:24 AM Mar 03 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well..as an experienced woman.and a mom too…i guess we have to love both of them…Mother and father…why? Coz without them you are not here in this world. You can't be here with just your mom..you  became "you" by both of them…it can't be with just a father only.. Both have their part….their responsibility differ in kinds..they may showed their love differently..but both i guess are of the same quality. I understand those kids who love their mom most… its because they became closer as  mostly moms are at home…but don't they realized that fathers are the person who provide your basic necessities too? And it was the mother who manage that at home? Well of course more difficult it is to be a mother…it  started from conceiving till birth. Then taking care of the child till he can manage to do with his/her own…keeping the house…do you think it is easy? Of course not..but still you have to consider how important each in a family. 

08:02 AM Mar 05 2008 |

silivia80

silivia80

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

I love the two but pains love me more

12:23 PM Mar 05 2008 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

....but my love to my mother is unique Smile

01:38 PM Mar 05 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

hi didi, thanks for motivation.

05:01 AM Mar 06 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

hii fitria wulan,  may i know why u choose ur mum? act im searching for good characteristics for a mum. haha..just wanna know

07:13 AM Mar 06 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

silivia, pains love u more? why..wanna share about that..

sweet10heart, how if i said that as a kid or child we also have the right to say@have what is the best characteristics mum and dad should show to their child. is that really rude? what i mean is, if we re not satisfied with the characteristic they show, then we have the right to comment@tell him/her..

07:22 AM Mar 06 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well didi you can say  what's on your mind..but say it without losing your respect to them,..coz no one is perfect..there are parents who are very strict ..over protective to their kids…and its understandable i guess…they are just afraid of your safety. But too much of anything is bad…so thats where the problem arises.Kid will go wild…just to get even with their parents sometimes. Not knowing it is there own self that has been ruined.

01:28 PM Mar 06 2008 |

silivia80

silivia80

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

dear didi

I think all of us have pain but i feel my self have alot

firstly I am palestinian , we are under the rocket and bombing

secondly I really afraid from my near future and sorry if i said to you i can't say what my pain to all if y want we can touch on email  rosefola at hotmail dot com and i hope to know more about you

04:02 PM Mar 06 2008 |