Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which one u love most? u dad or mum?

didi da'great

Malaysia

sometimes i hate my dad because he keep controlling and watching to what im doing. i love my mum because she's really understanding. but, dad give me money in most cases and mum give sometimes. and i love money very much! so, may be it's better to love both.

how about u? which one do u love most? and why? may be u have nice or bad experience with them? share it

**sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake. hope u can make it correct if u find any..thanx

10:48 AM Feb 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

I love both  . It's difficult for  me to say it is Dad or

Mom.I don't want to hurt one of them.

Hi Didi ! you say you hate your Dad because he

controls you.No, Didi! he does so for your own good

only.And you say Mom understands you. Yes, I

agree.  It's their unconditional and true love makes

them so. And you say you love money.No, don't love

money because money is not everything. Money is

the root of all evil.

Smile

06:34 PM Mar 06 2008 |

adeysotd

adeysotd

Nigeria

I REALLY LOVES MY MOTHER VERY MUCH BECAUSE SHE SUFFERED TOO MUCH ABOUT ME. HOO, I CANT FORGET MY MOTHER.

SWEET MOTHER….

07:15 PM Mar 06 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

my dad is very understanding.. i always share 'gurls' secrets with him… but my mum is pretty annoying but well i love my mom… and definitely i love both of them!!!

11:11 AM Mar 07 2008 |

suspect889

Australia

i love my dad more… my mum is hardly around to see me , has to run a business almost 24/7 and is always pissed for no reason .. my dad…. lives for me… he would have went over seas a long fucking time ago if it werent for me , he could have had a better life over seas .. but he chooses to stay here because of me.. and he has done so many things for me i just cant forget he snever pissed at me , hes always helpful and he would travel across the country just to see me for 1 day… my bond with him is way to fucking strong .. if anyone ever says shit about my dad .. i would literally fucking beat the shit out of him and or if i had a gun in my hand i would shoot you on the spot, i dont kopp that kinda shit. theres my fuckign answer

12:49 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

In my case, I have not seen my father since I was 8 years old. So, my mom take care of me and my sister and she worked a lot to give us all we needed. In that time I didn´t appreciate all her efforts, but now that I work I understand all and she´s my #1 hero!!! We have a relation more as brother-sister than son-mother, we have fun and we are so similar. She´s is definitely an angel for me.

I don´t hate my father. Without him, of course I wouldn´t be here. I wish he were fine. When I was a child I missed him a lot. Now, I don´t feel anything for him and maybe it sounds awful. For me, my "dad" are my grandparents, who always were (and are) supporting me (and spoiling me hehehe).

03:56 PM May 06 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Im 18 years old..when I had 7 years old my dad moved.. so now i see him sometimes.. he live near me.. but he works. u know..

I think i can say i love my mum better.. if i will live with both parents i will say ''i love both of them'

07:47 PM May 06 2009 |

jess9622

jess9622

China

i love my dad more than my mum cause we have similar personalities.  everytime, i call my Dad, we can talk for a long time but i often quarrel with him.  My Dad is easy to make me get angry. I never quarrel with my Mum..a little strange

03:43 AM May 07 2009 |