Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Give your opinion plz...

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

when the street is void , nobody or cars in it, and the traffic is red, why I can't to drive my car ?? of course because I must to respect the law of the country that I drive in it.. and that cuz that is not right to break the law..

the religion as like as this law .. it is a law to the life , and we all must to do with it..

how can I to ask you about my one's due ?? with a law that the human put it ?!!!!! and any law is it ???!!!!

does religion help us in the life ( women , men , children ,.. in marriage , travel , study, peace, knowledge, work … ets….)?

Give your opinion about religions plz..

05:26 PM Dec 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thank you s3ad, :)

and thankyou little apple, the believer : (who is believe in , the God , Angels, God's Revealed Books , all Prophets of God, the Day of Judgment ,and the Destiny..)

minora 2006 , i watch Nany and like it much :)))   thanks for your great example..

10:08 PM Jan 01 2008 |

kaygusuz

kaygusuz

Turkey

i think that i don't need any religion. for example the religions say that to kill a people is not good. i am an atheist but i don't want to kill nobody.  i can understand  to kill somebody is not  good without a religion. the religions have  unchangeable rules. for all time and for all  locale. but life always convert. situations change too. and a right thing in a situation can be a wrong thing in an other situation. i have respect to the people who believe a god. they are simply happy,for example  they don't need to think about a question until now have any answer. they can say easily that the god did it so. almost all religion don't want to that the people think very much. because a scientist  or a philosopher can be easily an atheist. 

11:53 PM Jan 01 2008 |

dhaumya

India

My dear, God didn't make any religion that is for sure. Otherwise different religions would not preach different things,  am I right? There is a saying in our scrptures that says " Truth( God)  is one but people see it differently".  Then God is described according to preconceived social ideas, hence the description is different. The so called religious diktats or rituals are conceived according to the prevalent social circumstances.When social circumstances change, the old rules must change, for example the hard currency notes have given way to plastic money.The only religion om earth which God wanted is humanity, everything elde is man's imagination!

07:18 AM Jan 02 2008 |

dhaumya

India

The laws are put down by the society. A true Musalmaan is one who is honest and Accepts all situations, good or bad, presented by God/ Allah.  And I'm proud to be a Musalmaan though Hindu by birth!

07:25 AM Jan 02 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

As a Child they teach me the bible is holy and every word and rule is from god…later i became a lot of questions…The bible is not one book, there are different writer,look  there are Johannes,Mathäus,Lukas …the writers lived also in different centuries. it was a view centuries later where a council in rom collect all the different books which has been in the opinion of the members of the council suitable for the bible. the council in rom create the bible and the rules…maybe  the Koran was create by the same way in Makkah. once i ask a catholic priest why didn't eliminate the church such an nonsense in the bible like" an tooth for an tooth and an eye for an eye" ....the priest told me you can't change, because the bible is holy…

i don't believe in all rules and laws of the church!

10:00 PM Jan 02 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

maby Spontan,

i don't want to talk about the bible .. i just know about the Qura'an  that we can't to change ..

10:46 PM Jan 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Dhaumya,

I lke your views vrymuch..& I want to ask one question…why did you changed religion & what do you feel after that ..Are you satisfied now… what made you satisfy.. I am also in search of some religion but I found hypocracy every where… what should I do…?

I feel a big gap between what we say & what we preach…

02:26 AM Jan 03 2008 |

Spartan Heart

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

It’s an important issue.
In life we have rules.but we can divide them origionally to 2 parts.
The 1st Part:rules come from the God.
The 2nd Part:rules are made by humans.
so we have an important question wich we are supposd to think of it carefully.
What are the diffirences between the 2 parts of rules?
When you answer in the right way,you know when ,where and how you can deal that in the right way.
It’s a big question and needs a lot of lines to answer.
..........to be continued…...

02:54 AM Jan 03 2008 |

dhaumya

India

Dear Nagpal ji, I have not changed my religion and I never will because Snatan Dharam is the only scientific religion in the world. Probably you did not interpret my message clearly, I said by definition of a Musalmaan( honest and accepting God's will) I'm a better Musalmaan than many who are by birth Muslim!

07:03 AM Jan 03 2008 |

newday122001

Viet Nam

hi NABILASH.I thinks that each region has their own relegion and we should follow it. people say that “when in Rome do as the Roman does”.In my opion, I totaly agree with your behavior when you do not cross the road if there is nothing. we should obey the law especially the traffic law.

08:34 AM Jan 03 2008 |